January had really whizzed past. Doggie boy has been in school for about a month now. He has slowly got used to being in Primary One.
Here are my top 10 highlights of last month.
2. The kids had lots of fun too at Genting. They enjoyed the bumper car and train ride in the indoor playground.
3. The kids had lots of fun cycling at Pasir Ris Park. We haven’t gone cycling many times as the weather hasn’t been that good but on the Sunday morning the weather was perfect. There was a cool sea breeze the whole time we were there at the park.
4. I finally got around to baking bread. It is much more troublesome then baking cake but certainly worth the effort.
5. It was a blast from the past when I compared where I was 10 years ago with the present day. Some things have change while others have remained the same.
6. It was more sweet treats for me as I indulge in my favourite Chocolates on a Friday.
7. I talked about more about my family with 5 random facts about us. I’m sure that some of the facts on the post you would have least expected to know if you didn’t read that post.
8. The kids had great fun in their horse and carriage ride. It was the first time that they were riding in a horse carriage. We saw this ride after coming out of the Tin Min Museum while on holidays in Kuantan.
9. We had one of the most delicious curry prawn in coconut while on vacations in Kuantan. If only they had such nice food here in Singapore.
10. It all wasn’t get food and fun vacations that was highlighted in January. I also gave a sneak peek into what I have stored in my closet.
What were your highlights for January?