Who am I?
You can contact me at admin(at) dominiquegoh(dot) com or through my contact form.
I’m a Singaporean elementary school teacher, professional blogger,freelance writer , website designer and mother of three. (two boys and a girl)
My interest includes blogging, cooking,baking and decorating cakes, coaching, freelance writing and photography.
I graduated in 2000 with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education(PGDE) from the NIE/Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Prior to that I obtained a Bachelor of Commerce (1999) from the University of Melbourne.
I have always been passionate about kids, and coming from a family of educators, want to share and enrich the lives of my family, friends and readers as we journey together as parents.
Since becoming a mom I have looked for ways to connect with other parents. I have found the internet to be a great source of information and inspiration which helped me in my parenting.
I have recently gone on from being a novice blogger to a blogging coaching and mentor .
I have worked with many PR firms since the start of this blog back in 2007 connecting readers with amazing products and remain PR friendly
If you are a business or company and would like for me to host a giveaway and/or conduct product reviews here on Dominique’s Desk then please let me know!
I am open to doing paid advertorials and sponsored post and working on campaigns with major brands. I have worked with major brands like Loreal (L’oreal White Perfect Laser ), Lifebuoy, Comfort , Drypers and Philips among others.
If you are interested to know more about my writing services and blog consultancy do check out my services page
My media kit can be provided upon request.
Often companies are interested in sharing specific information to my audience and to be interjected into the search engines. I am happy to post your product info that you write, or write it up myself. Rates differs, depending on the type of project.
Getting your product or services reviewed here on this blog is a great way to get exposure to your product/ service. And here at Dominique’s Desk I welcome products which fit the topics that we focus on.
I am open to reviewing products in exchange for that product if they are of interest for me personally or my family. I have reviewed many items that are child related like toys, clothing, shoes, educational material ( books, CDs, DVDs and online websites).
I am also interested in beauty, fashion, household products or items. I am passionate about cooking, baking and photography and wouldn’t mind reviewing the latest crockery or photography gadget int the market. We are also into fun family travel and love visiting theme parks and child friendly resorts.
In order for me or a member of my family to review your product, you must send a non-returnable product for us to review which is shipped at the companies expense. I always give my honest opinion in my posts and I do not review items which I or my family members haven’t personally tried and tested.
Do allow me about 4 to 8 weeks to get the review up and posted.
If you would like to preview a draft before the actual blog post goes viral do let me know and I’ll gladly accommodate.
I do accept product which may be targeted at elementary school or teens if they are focus on educating the parent at large as I do have readers with kids of a wide range of ages.
All Reviews are disclosed in accordance to FTC guidelines.
Past reviews that I have worked on can be found here.
Major Campaigns Worked on during 2013
- Philips Avent (Sample Article from this campaign)
Major Campaigns Worked on during 2012
Sponsor a giveaway!
Giveaways are very popular nowadays and Dominique’s Desk is more then willing to host your giveaway here if it ties in with the needs of my readers.
If you can offer international shipping or have a virtual product/service I will be more then willing to feature your product.
I would require you to ship your product to me for review and the giveaway winner directly.
- I will write up a review of the product and mention that it is for a giveaway within the post. My readers love getting chances to win items and it will be a great reward to them for sticking around with me.
- As with giveaways, simply let me know what you would like me to give away, how many of each item, and to how many winners. I will run the giveaway, collect the addresses, and forward that information to you for direct shipping to the winners.”
- Winner will be randomly drawn using Random.org (this is handled by the Rafflecopter widget) and will have 48 hours to respond to my email notification or a new winner will be drawn.
- For international giveaways, winner will receive their prize sent directly by your company (so you have to handle the shipping and delivery. I will provide you the winner’s details for you to do so).
- For giveaways valid in Singapore, you will need to send in the giveaway items directly to the winners I will NOT be paying for the delivery charges or doing any personal deliveries for giveaways on my blog which are open to Singaporean mailing address.
- As there is time and effort invested in promoting your product/service any giveaway which is not tied in with a review will be billable.
.**NOTE- Any and all items I receive are non-returnable and will not be used as the giveaway item(s) or sent back.**
If you are interested in my blog consultancy and writing services do check out my page on - Blogger for hire
Where did the name of the blog come from?
My inspiration for this blog comes from- My Desk in our study room at home.
This blog is an outlet for me to connect with others.
Dominique’s Desk focuses on:
- Multilingual Parenting
- Holistic Education
- Activities/products for kids
Topics discussed are:
- parental challenges
- kids and parenting
- how to enjoy time with your kids
- taking care of yourself, kids
- reviews and recommendations of products
Subscribe to Dominique’s Desk
I warmly welcome you to journey together with me as a parent by keeping in contact through one of our subscription methods you see on our sidebar.
I hope you enjoy your visit here at Dominique’s Desk.