I’m currently based in Singapore and I welcome emails from readers and fans who stop by Dominique’s Desk.
You can find me at:
I do read and reply each e-mail individually. It may take a while for me to get to your e-mail though being a busy mum of three juggling the kids schedule , the household and working from home.
Want to promote your content/product via Dominique’s Desk? Here are a few ways which you can.
Often companies are interested in sharing specific information to my audience and to be interjected into the search engines. I am happy to post your product info that you write, or write it up myself. Rates differs, depending on the type and length of the project.
Getting your product or services reviewed here on this blog is a great way to get exposure to your product/ service. And here at Dominique’s Desk I welcome products which fit the topics that we focus on.
I am open to reviewing products in exchange for that product if they are of interest for me personally or my family. I have reviewed many items that are child related like toys, clothing, shoes, educational material ( books, CDs, DVDs and online websites).
I am also interested in beauty, fashion, household products or items. I am passionate about cooking, baking and photography and wouldn’t mind reviewing the latest crockery or photography gadget int the market. We are also into fun family travel and love visiting theme parks and child friendly resorts.
In order for me or a member of my family to review your product, you must send a non-returnable product for us to review which is shipped at the companies expense. I always give my honest opinion in my posts and I do not review items which I or my family members haven’t personally tried and tested.
Do allow me about 4 to 8 weeks to get the review up and posted.
If you would like to preview a draft before the actual blog post goes viral do let me know and I’ll gladly accommodate.
I do accept product which may be targeted at elementary school or teens if they are focus on educating the parent at large as I do have readers with kids of a wide range of ages.
Sponsor a giveaway!
Giveaways are very popular nowadays and Dominique’s Desk is more then willing to host your giveaway here if it ties in with the needs of my readers.
If you can offer international shipping or have a virtual product/service I will be more then willing to feature your product.
I would require you to ship your product to me for review and the giveaway winner directly.
- I will write up a review of the product and mention that it is for a giveaway within the post. My readers love getting chances to win items and it will be a great reward to them for sticking around with me.
- As with giveaways, simply let me know what you would like me to give away, how many of each item, and to how many winners. I will run the giveaway, collect the addresses, and forward that information to you for direct shipping to the winners.”
- Winner will be randomly drawn using Random.org (this is handled by the Rafflecopter widget) and will have 48 hours to respond to my email notification or a new winner will be drawn.
- For all giveaways, winner will receive their prize sent directly by your company (so you have to handle the shipping and delivery. I will provide you the winner’s details for you to do so).
- As there is time and effort invested in promoting your product/service any giveaway which is not tied in with a review will be billable.
.**NOTE- Any and all items I receive are non-returnable and will not be used as the giveaway item(s) or sent back.**
All Reviews are disclosed in accordance to FTC guidelines.
Past reviews that I have worked on can be found here.
Major Campaigns Worked on during 2013
- Philips Avent (Sample Article from this campaign)
Major Campaigns Worked on during 2012
Please note: I reserve the right to decline any advertising, giveaway, review or sponsorship opportunity which are not suitable or relevant to my family or blog needs.
I will only endorse, promote, recommend or giveaway products or services that I would use in my home and recommend to my family and friends. If, after use of your product or service, I feel as though I may not be able to make a review that will be beneficial to both parties, I will contact you immediately.