March was a month which really flew by me. The one week school holidays which was the kids had really threw my scheduling out of the window. I guess that I have the whole of April to recover before the kids go on a 4 week break starting end of May.
March was a bumper month of posting for me as we ran 15 giveaways here on Dominique’s Desk. I guess when I start doing new things here I go all out for it.
Without further ado here is a recap on what was happening here on Dominique’s Desk.
- We started off the month celebrating Monkey boy’s 8th birthday at a Japanese restaurant. This year we are having a travel theme hence the Aeroplane cake.
- It was time for some confession and I talked about ten things which I am not good at.
- We had a great time bringing the kids out to East Coast Park on the weekends.
- Tiger girl had a blast on the swing at Pasir Ris Park while the boys went bike riding . She loves having the wind tussle her hair.
- Tiger girl started to self feed and is able to use kiddy utensils to feed herself during meal times now. It is less of a hassle for me as now I just need to monitor that she doesn’t make too big a mess during meal times. She is also being schooled into becoming a multilingual toddler.
- I was alerted to the atrocities of the meat industries and learned about the junk in our beef.
- I gave you ten reasons why you would want to be my kid. The 3 of them really have it GOOD.
- It is great being a woman and I am sure many of you ladies will agree with me.
- We had two guest blogger on for March who wrote about – Do you have each other’s back? and Learning Spanish
- Last of all I wrote about my love for tea and why it is my my chosen drink