There are many things which one can do to spend 30 minutes. The task that you choose would determine how fast or slow that 30 minutes would pass by.
Here is my list of Top 10 ways to spend 30 minutes in no particular order.
1. Getting Tiger girl to pose for the camera. In the post above she was mimicking the cow. Apparently she has been reading too much about sea cows as we were at the aquarium.
2. Watching the kids at play in a playroom or indoor playground.
3. Bringing the kids outdoor to enjoy their skate scooter and plasma car in the park or the open spaces around our house.
4. Enjoying a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate while eating sweet treats at a coffee house.
5. Going on a relaxing drive or test driving a car like we tested out the Volvo V40 over the weekend.
6. Making some popcorn in the kitchen for the kids to have a snacks. It does make a welcome treat during breakfast.
7. Listening to Monkey boy or Doggie boy playing the piano while I relax on the sofa.
8. Going on a photo walk and taking in the sights of the flora and fauna around me with my camera.
9. Daydream about going to far away places like New Zealand to admire the scenery. I’m so going to get R to let me tag along on his next business trip there!!
10. Sit down and read a good book which I have on hand.
What are the ways you would spend 30 minutes?