Christmas has just gone by and in a few days we will be welcoming the new year- 2014. This December was a really busy month for me as the kids were on holidays.
Here are some highlights of the month which has just gone past.
1. We visited Tokyo Disneyland and saw Mickey, Minnie and the gang.
2. The kids had their first experience of snow and the boys went skiing
3. We saw many different types of trees and some were really very yummy looking.
4. We ate lots of sushi as we were in Japan and there was certainly a much wider selection over there as compared to those served in the Japanese restaurants in Singapore.
5. We visited a Train Museum and the kids enjoyed playing in the train rides available there.
6. The boys have always wanted to ride in a bullet train and they got to ride in one twice from Tokyo to Kawazawa and back during our week long holiday.
7. We got to see one of the loveliest sunset while at the Disneysea Theme park. I’ve yet to share the pictures taken in the park but it was a really fun place to visit with the kids.
8. Besides indulging in sushi we also had shabu shabu and bbq where we savored their premium beef.
9. We took lots of photographs and had a fun time bonding with each other. I still have a few hundred photos to go through and draft up posts on our trip.
10. We had one of the best December ever and the kids really had lots of memories made with the various experiences that had gone through this month.
How was your December?