You know that Christmas is around the corner when you start seeing lots of Christmas trees everywhere you go. During our vacation to Japan we saw many differently decorated trees. Here are 10 different ones for your viewing pleasure.
1. Christmas tree with a rubic star on the top.
2. Pink Theme Minnie Mouse Tree which we spotted at the Disney Resort Line Station. Doesn’t it look really feminine?
3. This is certainly the tree for the health conscious. Filled with many yummy fruits I was so tempted to pluck the fruits off the tree to eat them!!
4. I saw this majestic looking tree at one of the parade squares in Disneysea. I love the golden ornaments on this tree which gives it a rather regal appearance.
5. You know that you are by the seaside when you see a statue of Mickey with the steering wheel of ship.
6. I’m sure you have heard about gingerbread houses during Christmas but how about a Gingerbread tree? I’m sure that kids will go wild over it if it was really edible.
7. This Christmas tree was at the lobby of the hotel which we stayed. The tree was really very tall and touched the ceiling.
8. In the spirit of Disney and all things magical there was a tree in our hotel room which was painted on the wall. It was the first time that we have seen such decor in a hotel room. The frog painted on the walls looked as if it had just jumped off the tree.
9. The kids and I spotted the mini fir trees with the train display in the hotel lobby. The trees added to the village display which they had.
10. The coolest tree which we saw during our trip is definitely this acorn tree which Chip and Dale lives in. I am sure it will be uber cool to have such a tree in the backyard if we were living in a house.
What type of trees have you seen this December?