August has been a month of feasting for me. The kids were treated to breakfast at the airport as I decided a change from our normal breakfast routine at home.
1. I celebrated my 34th birthday and met up with many of my friends to celebrate. Birthday celebration started a week early with a lunch buffet with my friends at Traders hotel. I love the slice of tiramisu topped with strawberries which was served towards the end of the meal.
2.August marked a new milestone for Tiger Girl as she entered playgroup. She now goes to school with Doggie boy and enjoys spending time in school. Doesn’t she look cute in her uniform?
3. It was bags and cheesecake as I bought new school bags for all of the kids and resumed baking. This time instead of doing a one flavoured cheesecake I decided on a marble cheesecake which had chocolate added inside.
4. If cheesecake is something which you don’t really fancy then how about some chocolate brownie instead? This was the 2nd birthday cake which I baked myself that was cut on my birthday itself.
5. More on chocolate cake. During an outing with some friends I was introduced to a cafe which serves really yummy chocolate cakes and tarts.
6. I really had my fill of chocolate cake with the chocomisu I baked last week. It was the third bake that I did in August and I really have had too much cake.
7. The boys had a blast scaling the walls when we were invited for a free play session at The Rock School.
8. Tiger girl had fun painting and creating her own unique masterpiece at Hearts Studio. It’s an excellent place if you are looking for signing up your child for art classes.
10. We have been having more sun this month and during one of the weekend we took the kids out for bowling and go kart fun.