October had really been a very busy month for me. I was preparing the boys for their end of year examinations and was clearing my backlog of readings to be done. As the school year comes to the close I am reminded that I need to finish all ongoing campaign work on the blog before the kids are out of school for a whole 7 weeks.
Here are some highlights of the month that just went by.
1. Kiwi season has come around again and this time we were sponsored some Golden Kiwis by Zespri.
2. The boys were intrigued to see pitcher plants over at grandaunt’s house. The lunch that we had there on the weekend also gave me a chance to conduct a live science lesson with them.
3. Being a Kid is so much fun. There is less stress and a lot of things are taken care of for you by the adults.
4. We ate out at a few new places this month. Tofu basket was something new that I tried which I enjoyed. It tasted much better then the traditional one which was made out of yam.
5. Chicken Marcaroni soup is something which I enjoy eating and I’ve recently started making it at home for the kids to eat too.
6. There are many ways to say – I love you. Here are 10 ways that I say I Love You.
8. The kids too have been learning quite a fair bit this month. Besides the academics we continued with holistic learning.
9. I have been reflecting a lot on parenting. It isn’t an easy job but I know that I am doing the best that I can.
10. Wedded bliss isn’t something that one should take for granted. It is something that one needs to constantly work.
What were your highlights for the month of October?