June has certainly whizzed by super fast. Today marks the start of the 2nd half of the year and the 3rd school term for the kids. It is back in school after a month long vacation which saw them visiting many different places both locally and overseas. We went on a family holiday and on separate holidays. Tiger girl , R and me went of to Jeju island, Korea while the boys went with their grandparents on a plane, coach, ferry, train adventure to Kuala Lumpur, Perak, Ipoh, Penang and Langkawi in Malaysia.
I’m still sorting out the 1000+ photos that I took in Korea and will be posting them here on blog in the coming weeks. Meanwhile here are my highlights for the month of June.
1. Monkey boy had his first holy communion on the 2nd of June. It is the 2nd sacrament which he has received since he was baptised as an infant.
3. We did some baking and Doggie boy made some Egg tarts. He personally loves eating Egg tarts and would certainly order them each time we go to a Dim Sum restaurant for breakfast.
4. Besides egg tarts we had lots of other yummy foods like Pork Chop burger as we were eating out a lot this holidays.
5. The boys had great fun at the Gems of Indochina at Changi Airport. There was a 10 obstacle course specially constructed for this June holidays and the boys had a blast going around thrice!!
6. It was the 2nd time that the boys tried out target shooting. We were unable to get together a big enough group or else I’m sure they would certainly enjoy a game of paintball.
8. We tracked 100m+ up to the top of this volcanic peak on Jeju island. The breath was certainly breathtaking at Seongsan IIchungbong Peak.
9. R had a good time bonding with Tiger girl as he spend the whole week 24/7 with her visiting the various places in Jeju island.
10. We certainly did a lot of eating out while one holidays in Korea and Ginseng Chicken is one of my personal favourites.
How was your June like?