April was really a fun fill and activity packed month for the family. The kids had fun visiting places and also meeting up with their friends for a 2 hour play session at an indoor playground.
1. We finally got our photos from the photoshoot which we took at the Botanic Gardens back in March. The photographs turned out really well and I managed to get my Mother’s day gift for my Mother-In-Law done at the same time in the form of a family photobook.
2. I talked about my 10 favourite places/people to kiss. This little boy of mine is one of the three which I love to kiss daily.
3. The kids had a chance to ride in the Volvo V40 Cross Country when we were invited to test drive the car. The boys were extremely thrilled to check out this new model.
4. We saw many lovely fishes at the S.E.A. Aquarium. This was Tiger girl’s personal favourite as it was pink!!
5. I shared with everyone what were my top 10 ways to spend 30 minutes. Getting Tiger girl to pose for the camera is certainly one of my favourite ways to spend the time.
6. I attend a Hokkaido Chiffon Cake Workshop with Munch Ministry and it was so much fun making this tasty treat. The kids really loved eating it and I’ll be making a new batch for them soon.
7. Learning about the birds and the bees and how to take the proper precautions is now easier with the Birdees SEX App. The boys have been introduced to this topic since young and having the app does help me explain more about our body and how to properly take care of it.
8. Having a toddler the third time around doesn’t make it easier. Why not mummy? is her favourite question at the moment. It can be really trying getting her to understand me when she is at this age of self discovery.
9. Getting in front of a camera doesn’t faze Tiger girl. You can say that she is really at ease being photographed as she get’s ready for the “perfect” shot in an instance. One..Two..Cheeze!!
10. Being observant is something which I hope the kids will be able to achieve. They need to be aware of their surroundings so that they will be able to react to it appropriately.
What were your highlights for April?