I’m sure it is every mother’s dream to have a house that is (for the most part of the day) neat and tidy. However with 3 active kids in the house it is near to impossible for the house to look like a page out of a Home and Living magazine. Even for an hour the max!!
Here is a list of ten changes which I would like to see in our house.
- The clothes getting cleared off the sofa after being folded and packed neatly into the drawers by the kids.
- The kids clearing up after themselves always without my 101 reminders.
- The pantry and fridge getting cleaned out on a regular basis.
- Everything remain where I put them and not mysteriously go missing or appearing in different places.
- Beds getting made each day after everyone wakes up.
- Ants and other creepy crawlies disappear forever and don’t ever turn up again.
- Everyone helping out in the de-cluttering of the house on a monthly basis.
- Toys being put away and not left on the floor.
- The boys being able to eat faster and stop stalling during meal times so we can get more things done after meals.
- The kids going to bed ON TIME!!