It’s 2012 and time flashes pass faster then before. There are many things happening this year that weren’t happening last year.
Here are 10 reasons I know that I’m living in 2012.
- Your mom sends you birthday greetings via e-mail and Facebook and then texts you to ask you if you have checked your e-mail and Facebook status.
- You make appointments and chat with your friends more often on Whatssup then on MSN.
- You have a smartphone as there are no new models of phone which come with a keyboard nowadays.
- Kids are more interested in interactive games on the IPAD instead of traditional board games.
- Most transactions that you do are online and there is no real need to step into a bank or shop.
- Google is one of your best friends.
- You spend more time sending text messages then actually talking on a phone.
- Your toddler/kids are able to remember your hand phone number and all the telephone numbers of the immediate family as everyone has a hand phone.
- You use your blog to update friends and relatives about the kids rather then send letters and photos to them.
- You are working from home online instead of physically having to go to a workplace.