April marks the start of Spring. The change of season where flowers start to bloom and animals come out of hibernation.
1) Roses and Cactus are both plants which have prickly thorns. One however is more long lasting then the other even though it may not be so eye catching at the first glance.
2) If single color flowers are not captivating enough how about looking at duo-color flowers instead.
3) Besides featuring flowers I also talked about how our family has been embarking on our journey in healthy living. In the quest of increasing our vitality levels I have altered our approach to what we eat the amount of each food group which is consumed. We haven’t been eating enough vegetables and have been taking in too much meats and dairies. All this has been altered now.
4) Dealing with a struggling learner hasn’t been easy as the traditional ways of teaching will not derive the desired results. One needs a lot of patience and innovation to ensure that the child understands what is being taught. There are many different steps and constant revision needed for a concept to be understood completely.
5) Having a Strong Willed Child has been a challenge for me. Dealing with her certainly keeps me on my toes as I have to constantly think of how to outsmart her.
6) We recently purchased new wedding bands after thirteen years. It was a renewal of our wedding vows in lead up to our 13th Wedding anniversary next month.
7) Kids really say the darnest things. They do not have any self censorship and really speak what they feel. It can be quite embarrassing hearing the words from their mouths.
8) I managed to read two books this month. Vibrant Living and We’ll always have Paris. Travelling with the kids and living a healthy life are topics which I am interested in. I do hope in future I will be able to go on one on one trips with each kid.
9) There has been quite a bit of Crocodile talk on the blog with my memories on how it was like in my primary school. Those were the days where it was quite common to have reptiles in enclosures in school.
10) Tiger girl went for her first pajamas party when we were invited to view Philips new range of Disney inspired nightlights. She can’t wait to test out their new range and hopefully she be able to get the nightlight in her favourite Disney character.
How has your April been?