Looking at my kids enjoying themselves made me think back to my childhood. There are many things that I would have like to have done as a child.
Here is a list of ten in no particular order.
- Travel abroad and visit many more different countries with my family as often as possible.
- Become a detective. I was really into Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes and really loved a good mystery.
- Learn how to fly a plane and a boat. I always wanted to experience the thrill of being able to control such machinery but we couldn’t afford the expensive lessons.
- Become a concert violinist like Vanessa Mae. I played first and 2nd violin in the school’s string ensemble during my secondary school years. It looks cool wearing a gown and playing the violin in front of an audience.
- Become someone rich and famous. I still would like to be rich and have more disposable cash but will skip on the famous and being tracked everywhere you go part.
- An Actress. I loved seeing actresses on TV wearing pretty clothes and getting to meet with all these handsome dashing men.
- A singer. I loved singing and still love music but nowadays I gravitate more towards KPOP then Western music.
- someday married with children of my own to the guy of my dreams. This did come true
- A lawyer. I loved watching drama series of lawyers sparing in the court over cases.
- A CSI. I love watching Crime investigation shows on TV and this job seems really interesting to me at that time.