Being an adult is not an easy thing to do. There are many decisions to make which not only impact you lives but the lives of those around you. You, yourself are responsible for your actions and there is no one else to take the blame for you.
Here is a list of 7 worst things about being an adult
- Having to work to earn money so that you can pay off bills.
- Not having enough sleep and still having to function even when not physically fit.
- Having to solve your own problems and the kids problems. You are also suppose to have the answers to all the kids questions.
- You have to make sure that the house is kept and everyone is fed.
- You are responsible for the kids that you and the hubs created.
- Having to act mature especially around the kids. It is not acceptable to throw tantrums and expect everything to fall into place because of it.
- No one tells you how difficult it is to get back into shape after childbirth. It’s a constant struggle to look as good as you were when you were a teenager.