It can be quite trying keeping kids occupied while waiting for food to be served in a restaurant. The few minutes waiting for the food can seem like eternity to a young kid. They get all fidgety after awhile and will request for gadgets to occupy them. If gadgets are not available the kids would use whatever is on the table to play with.
Chopsticks are the kids chosen item out of all the different cutlery to play with while waiting for food to be served.
Some ways they are used.
– as drum sticks hitting on plates and bowls and even the table for create “music”
– as props for photo taking
– to form different alphabets with
– as a makeshift pile of pick up sticks
– as a prop while trying to look as Frankenstein.
Do you kids love playing with chopsticks too?
Join in this week for Wordful Wednesday with your link below.