The kids are on vacations this week due to PSLE marking. It is revision week for them too as exams start next week. While being at home with the kids I have been thinking of the yummy foods that we had when we last went on vacations and the food I cooked/baked so far this year.
1. Tempura Vegetables (from our Malaysian trip)
2.Coconut curry (from our Malaysian trip)
3. Dim Sum (Chinese)
4. Hot plate Chicken with Rice ( Korean)
5. Prata with chicken curry
6. Blueberry muffins
7. Chocolate cake with ice cream (From TCC)
8. Strawberry Shortcake (from TCC)
9. Ginseng Chicken soup (From our Korean Trip)
What food have you been thinking off?