I haven’t been posting this for the past few months as there has been lots of action here at Dominique’s Desk. The kids are having their mid year exams soon and I have to prepare them for the upcomming exams.
Achievements for April
- Dominique’s Desk Fan Page has already broken the 10,000 fans mark and is slowly edging upwards to the 11K mark.
- Alexa ranking is down further and I hope that it remains the same or reduces further. Last glance it was 61,317
- I’ve secured a few new corporate sponsors and am continuing new campaigns with existing sponsors. Look out for my posts on items from Philips, Drypers, Lifebuoy and Comfort.
- I’ve completed 4 book reviews, 8 giveaways and 5 product reviews on top of the normal daily posting on the blog. I still have quite a few book reviews to be completed but will finish them up months to come.
- I did my first media coverage event this month and had fun covering the #mozziewipeout campaign launch by NEA.
- I’ve attended my first baking class for the year and learned how to bake Hokkaido Chiffon Cake.
- I’ve completed 1/2 of the photo books which I have planned to do this year. MIL’s mother’s day present has been given to her.
- I’ve manage to have more couple lunches with R when he is in town 🙂 Love it!!
Major Fail area
- Weight has remained at 64-65kg. I have tried adjusting the portion size of my food and cutting out all the unwanted calories from junk foods. I need to step up on the exercise routine
- The year end 2012/2013 photobook has yet to be done and I schedule it to be done before June.
- I have yet to read all the DSLR camera magazines which I bought back in 2012. However I have been reading the photography books which I borrowed from the library.
Resolutions for 2013
- Focus on more healthy eating and exercising. Target weight is getting back to 60kg first.
- Reading up and learning more about how to use my DSLR
- Test out the recipes in the cook books that I have acquired in 2012.
- To brush up on my French and Japanese.
For the blog
- To increase readership even further and break the 15K FB Fan mark.
- Get more sponsors and campaigns.
- To double blog income.
For the kids
- Engage them in more family based activities and teach them more life skills.
- Read scripture together with the kids bi-weekly with follow up activities weekly.
- Pray together before meals and before bed.
- Focus on both academic and physical development for each child.
For the family
- Go on family vacations at least twice a year.
- Spend time outdoors with the kids
- Watch movies or have games night once a month.
For our relationship
- Have a couple night once a month or as often as possible.
- Go on a couple trip without the kids.
- Pray together