Sunset at Mt Faber
December the last month of the year is finally here. There are less then 30 days to welcoming in 2014. Meanwhile here are some highlights that we had in the past month of November.
1. We made some carrot chips in our Philips Avance XL Airfryer. It is the latest kitchen toy that I have in our kitchen.
Tiger girl riding her plasma car
2. The kids had fun on the weekend riding their bicycles and playing on their plasma car.
3. I had a recap of how Doggie boy fared in Primary 1 this year.
Tiger girl with her chopsticks
4.The kids were fooling around with their chopsticks while waiting for their food at a Chinese restaurant. It can be really trying keeping them occupied outside during mealtime.
5. Chocolate cake is one of my comfort foods in the list I shared about 10 things which I find comfort in.
Doggie boy with his red scarf
6. The kids picked up a new skill this holiday season. Knitting. They were taught the basics and we made some lovely scarfs together.
7. Colorful food is certainly really appetizing. I love the visual treat of this 5 colored Har Gow which we ordered as Dim Sum during our weekend outings.
8. Lasagna is one of my favourite food to order when we are out at a Italian restaurant. I have yet to really create this dish at home and it was a real treat to savor it at Modesto’s last week.
9. The boys had some new books to read and they were happily reading The diary of a wimpy kid : Hard luck and The Hoop Kid this month.
Monkey boy with his certificate and trophy
10. Monkey boy won another trophy this year for coming in the top 10% in academic achievements for his level.
How was your November?