It’s time to review my goals that I made for May. May has been a major busy month for me with lots of changes.
Major Fail area
- I STILL yet to plan for our upcoming trip and we are leaving next week!!
- There are still many areas in the house which are yet to be de-cluttered and the holidays are already here.
- I didn’t get around to completing the books which I have to read for the month and they have be completed in June. The good thing is that I did manage to finish reading and reviewing three books.
- I still need to exercise more regularly but haven’t been getting around to doing so.
What I accomplished in May
- I have increased my fan base to more then 4500 fans on facebook and 3350 twitter fans.
- Completed the last photobook before the voucher expired. I now have all photos done up till March 2012.
- Went for my first blogger business luncheon as I’ve managed to get some corporate sponsors for the blog.
- Hosted my first carnival – The May Billingual carnival on the blog.
- Started teaching Tiger girl using the flashcards which I have on hand.
- Got to know many new bloggers and build up my network.
- Have managed to lose 1.5kg and now am 5 kg away from target weight.
Here is are my goals for 2012
Weight Lost Goals
I’m determined to get my weight down to 55kg by the time Tiger girl turns 2 in Sept. ( It’s currently down to 62/63kg)
My routine would be
- Stair climbing (x2) 5 times a week
Zumba WII/IWII Active or other interactive sports games.
- Increase intake of fruits and water.
- Cook more healthy foods
- Try to get more sleep at night if possible ( hopefully Tiger Girl can sleep through the night soon)
Organize the kids toy chest and donate the toys that they don’t need. Clear out expired stuff from the pantry and the fridge.
- Pack up the baking cupboard and put all the essentials neatly inside.
- Wash all the air-con filters/ clean all the fans in the house.
Re-ogarnize the bookshelf.
- Sort out the pantry and all other cupboards.
Educating the kids (Ongoing)
- Prepare Doggy boy for P1 next year by doing daily exercises in English, Maths and Chinese doing weekdays.
- Read daily to Tiger girl and start doing more flashcards with her.
- Brushing up on Monkey boy’s composition and oral skill for both English and Chinese.
- Getting Monkey boy to polish up his piano pieces for the upcoming piano exam this year. He will most probably be going for Grade 2.
- Getting Doggie boy to do practice the piano more often.
- Getting the kids to read more in English/Chinese before bedtime.
- Read the bible at least once every fortnight.
- Pray more often with them.
For the blog (Dominique’s Desk)
- Increase revenue to be able to save enough to buy a DSLR.
- Have bloggers to guest posts on my blog.
- Guest post on other sites/blogs at least once a month.
- Increase readership and grow my community
- Practice taking more shots with my camera.
- Brush up on my Japanese and French.
- Do regular facials at home.
- Try out new dishes/bakes once a month.
- Be able to fit into my wedding dress again and take a picture wearing it with the 3 kids.
Go for short courses to improve my cooking/baking skills
For the family
Do up a photobook for Tiger Girl Photobook for 2012
- go on more family outings/ overseas trips.
- spend more time with R and resume having date nights.