It’s time again for my monthly review of goals and realignment ot task to work towards yet to be completed goals.
Achievements for February.
- Dominique’s Desk Fan Page has reached the 10K mark..woohoo!! As of today it reads 10,010 fans. Thanks all for your continuous support!!
- Alexa ranking is down further and it has broken the 70,00 mark . Last glance it was 69,703
- I’m now up to a PR 3 from a PR 2. I’m crossing my fingers that it stays at this page rank in upcoming PR reviews.
- I’ve completed 4 book reviews, 6 giveaways and 3 product reviews on top of the normal daily posting on the blog. I still have quite a few book reviews to be completed but will finish them up months to come.
- Took on a new blogging campaign and went to my first corporate launch for the year with Tiger girl.
- I made sausage bread for the kids and made cupcakes for them.
- Have stayed off junk foods like potato chips and am adding in more salads to my daily lunch menu.
Major Fail area
- Weight has remained at 64-65kg. I am adjusting the portion size of my food and cutting out all the unwanted calories from junk foods. I need to step up on the exercise routine. It’s another 3 more months to June..*Stress**
- The year end 2012 photobook has yet to be done.
- I have yet to read the stack of DSLR camera magazines which I bought back in 2012.
Resolutions for 2013
- Focus on more healthy eating and exercising. Target weight is getting back to 60kg first.
- Reading up and learning more about how to use my DSLR
- Test out the recipes in the cook books that I have acquired in 2012.
- To brush up on my French and Japanese.
For the blog
- To increase readership even further and break the 15K FB Fan mark.
- Get more sponsors and campaigns.
- To double blog income.
For the kids
- Engage them in more family based activities and teach them more life skills.
- Read scripture together with the kids bi-weekly with follow up activities weekly.
- Pray together before meals and before bed.
- Focus on both academic and physical development for each child.
For the family
- Go on family vacations at least twice a year.
- Spend time outdoors with the kids
- Watch movies or have games night once a month.
For our relationship
- Have a couple night once a month or as often as possible.
- Go on a couple trip without the kids.
- Pray together