With a blink of the eye it is now December the last month of the year.
In November I managed to achieve the following
- Dominique’s Desk Fan Page has broken the 9000 fans mark. As of today there are 9118 fans subscribed to my fan page. Woohoo!!
- Alexa ranking is down further and I hope that it remains the same or reduces further. Last glance it was 78,691.
- I’ve completed the 8 part ” Preparing for Primary One” series and will be doing recap post all throughout December.
- I’ve signed up for a new season of Zumba classes starting mid December. I am looking forward to restarting Zumba classes after our trip overseas.
- I’ve completed 2 book reviews, 8 giveaways and 2 product reviews on top of the normal daily posting on the blog. I still have quite a few book reviews to be completed but will finish them up in December.
Major Fail area
- Weight has remained at 64-65kg. I have been feeling tired lately due to the bout of cough and cold that I had in November so have taken it easy with exercising.
- The house is still in a mess. I give myself 31 Dec as the deadline to get all areas of the house de-cluttered.
- The year end photobook has yet to be done. I think I can only get it completed after we come back from our holidays.
Here is are my goals for 2012
Weight Lost Goals
I’m determined to get my weight down to 55kg by the time Tiger girl turns 2 in Sept. ( This has been revised to 60kg by Feb 2013
My routine would be
- Stair climbing (x2) 5 times a week
Zumba WII/IWII Active or other interactive sports games.
- Increase intake of fruits and water.
- Cook more healthy foods
- Try to get more sleep at night if possible ( hopefully Tiger Girl can sleep through the night soon)
Organize the kids toy chest and donate the toys that they don’t need. Clear out expired stuff from the pantry and the fridge.
- Pack up the baking cupboard and put all the essentials neatly inside.
Wash all the air-con filters/ clean all the fans in the house. Re-ogarnize the bookshelf. Sort out the pantry and all other cupboards.
earrange the books/items in the kids room
Educating the kids (Ongoing)
- Prepare Doggy boy for P1 next year by doing daily exercises in English, Maths and Chinese doing weekdays.
- Read daily to Tiger girl and start doing more flashcards with her.
- Brushing up on Monkey boy’s composition and oral skill for both English and Chinese.
Getting Monkey boy to polish up his piano pieces for the upcoming piano exam this year. He is taking hi Grade 2 Piano exam this year.(He just set for his exam in July and achieve a Distinction for the Grade 2 Piano Practical)
- Getting Doggie boy to do practice the piano more often.
- Getting the kids to read more in English/Chinese before bedtime.
- Read the bible at least once every fortnight.
- Pray more often with them.
- Teach Tiger girl music ( New project starting Nov)
For the blog (Dominique’s Desk)
Increase revenue to be able to save enough to buy a DSLR.- Am reaching the target very soon!!( Have bought my DSLR a Canon 650D and am now learning how to use it efficiently)
- Have bloggers to guest posts on my blog. (ongoing)
- Guest post on other sites/blogs at least once a month. (ongoing)
- Increase readership and grow my traffic. (ongoing)
break the 100,000 Alexa mark
- Practice taking more shots with my camera.
- Brush up on my Japanese and French.
Do regular facials at home.(I ve started a new beauty regime now which I faithfully follow) Try out new dishes/bakes once a month.
- Be able to fit into my wedding dress again and take a picture wearing it with the 3 kids.
Go for short courses to improve my cooking/baking skills
For the family
Do up a photobook for Tiger Girl Photobook for 2012 go on more family outings/ overseas tripsspend more time with R and resume having date nights. ( We have been on a few dates so far and it has been good )
- Do up an annual photobook documenting the highlights of the year ( Current project added in Nov)