Father’s day coming soon on the 17th of June. I don’t have anything special lined up for that day at the moment as we would be most probably catching up on sleep after returning from our short vacation which we have planned.I’ll be spreading out the treats and gifts for the following week instead.
Being a father started for R on the 5th of March 2004 with the birth of our 1st born- Monkey Boy. At that time he was a newbie to fatherhood and it was a great learning experience for him. Fast forward to 2012 he is now a pro at diaper change and getting the kids ready and fed before we have to leave the house. I’m glad that he is a hands on daddy and that he does help out in the household and with the kids.
Here is my list of 10 things I would like to give him for Father’s day
- A date out with me without the kids.
- Bake his favourite chocolate brownie.
- Cook him a 6 course dinner.
- Time off to play his Diablo 3 without the kids interfering.
- Time alone to bond with each of the kids.
- Write him a love poem and post it to his FB timeline
- Watch a movie together
- A body massage
- A new handphone which he has been eying.
- A father’s day card made by all of the kids.