As the we enter into the 4th quarter of the year I’m glad that most of the things that I have planned for the year has been accomplished. I’m done de-cluttering most parts of the house and now have to work on developing new materials to coach the kids. The physical structures have been attended to and now is to focus more on the mental and spiritual teachings for the kids.
Yes I do. I believe that everyone should apologize if they are in the wrong.
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman’s jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school “must have”?
No. I don’t remember owning such items.
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
I think it would be 21 years old. At that age you are legally allowed to do most stuff and energetic enough to get things done.
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
I don’t have any. I have already used up all my favourite baby names for the 3 kids.
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
For Monkey boy it would certainly be get him to like eating more fruits and vegetables and take more effort in being responsible for his own things.
For Doggie boy I would like him to be more adventurous and try new foods.
I haven’t think about what I would like Tiger Girl like.. maybe it would be good if she be more accommodating to letting others take care of her so that I can really get ME time to myself.
My Questions this week
1) Besides Ipad 2 what other similar androids would you recommend?
2) Which electronic product would make the best birthday present for your spouse?