The August Giveaway which I have been conducting comes to a close tonight 12pm (Singapore time). Put in your entries today.
Today is the day that I turn 31. A year ago when I entered into my 30s it felt as if I have aged rapidly as the numbers change from “2” to “3”. This year however as the digits add on it feels much different to me.
I no longer feel that age is working as a disadvantage against me but is driving me to be more motivated and determined to see that I complete all projects and assignments that I have assigned to myself this year.
To really put my thoughts into action I will be listing down the projects which I have at hand
- Teaching the boys Japanese- target is to get Ryan writing simple Japanese by the end of the year.
- Getting Roy fully potty trained ( Daytime) by the time he is 3yrs old (December)
- Completing and launching my book on “Multilingual Parenting”
- Growing my Membership site- Savy Hip ParentPreneur
- Completing all scheduled 1-1 projects with existing clients.
- Improving my baking/cooking skills.
- Improving my relationships with family, friends and clients.
- 5R -2010
What are you reflecting on this weekend? Do drop a comment and fill in the linky below if you are participating in Weekend Reflections