As we ring in the new year it is the time to set new resolutions. A few days ago I posted about my thoughts about 2013 and 2014. I had been focusing a lot on the family and this year my focus still remains the same. Last year I managed to cross out most of the items listed on the Resolution list. I am hoping to do the same this year.
This year I am intending to do more things for myself and pursue new areas which I have yet to try out.
Resolutions for 2014
1. Try out even more recipes from the cookbook collection which I have in the cupboard. My aim is to eat more healthy which is to cut down on all the carbs, processed food and other unhealthy foods. I didn’t manage to lose any weight in 2013 and have still aim to get down to 60kg by year end.
2. Study/Read up more about photography and other techniques which I can implement to bring my photography skills to a higher level.
3. Brush up on my Chinese, French and Japanese.
For the blog
1. Increase readership and traffic even further. To concentrate on other social media outlets besides Facebook in my marketing efforts. With the constant changes in Facebook algorithm I have realised that it isn’t time effective to focus so much on that particular marketing channel and growth rate in the fan base there has been rather slow. My revised target would be to grow it to 12.5K from the existing 11.4K fan base.
2. To get more sponsors/campaigns and increase the blog earnings.
3. Start a new series on the blog
For the kids
1. Do devotional readings and exercises with twice a month.
2. Pray together before meals.
3. spend time with each kid 1-1 daily.
For us as a couple
1. Go on kid free dates as often as possible.
2. Spend more time communicating with each other.
3. Go on a couple holiday.
What are your resolutions for 2014?