It was a great week for the kids last week as we brought them to Disneyland. It was a dream come true as the kids have been asking to visit Disneyland again since we brought them to Hong Kong Disneyland a few years back. This year we decided to bring them to the Disneyland in Japan so that they could have a different Disney experience now that they are slightly older.
Here is a list of 10 items of the things that we did during our vacations.
1. The kids got to experience their first winter with temperatures dipping to about -5 degrees at night. The scarfs that they made really came in handy.
2. The kids and I got to eat our fill of sushi. There were so much variety and some of the sushi we ordered were not readily available here in Singapore.
3. The kids got to ride on the Shinkansen(Bullet train) twice as we traveled from Tokyo to Kawazawa and back during our holidays.
4. The kids visited a train museum and got to ride on some of the rides there. They got to see how it was inside the engine room of a steam train.
5. What is a winter vacation without a trip to the snow fields? The boys got their first experience of snow and skiing when we brought the to the ski fields in Kawazawa.
6. We got to see snow capped mountains and lovely scenery.
7. We enjoyed eating Shabu Shabu and Yakiniku during the week. Now is back to my detox dieting.
8. We went waterfall viewing and took many lovely photos there which I will be sharing on the blog later.
9. We got to go on many different rides in Disneyland and Disneysea. I preferred Disneysea better as it was more family friendly and less crowded.
10. We saw one of the most beautiful sunset while at Disneysea. Don’t you find it lovely?