It has been a long while since I really have time alone. Ever since the kids were born it has been really been difficult to get time alone. Every day I have to steal micro seconds out of the jam packed schedule just to get a breather. It is a real luxury to be able to sit back on the couch and watch a bit of television. Gone were the days where I could do what I like and set my own schedule.
Here is a list of things which I miss about being alone
- I miss being able to curl up in a chair and read a book from start to end.
- Getting enough sleep.
- Being able to enjoy a leisure meal.
- Getting to finish my meal on my own without sharing it with someone and end up still hungry after an hour.
- Having the TV on AXN or FOX instead of Disney Junior or Cartoon Network all the time.
- Being able to shop for clothes without rushing through the shop
- Enjoying the quiet. No shouting , screaming or whining in the background.
- Spending as much time as I want on my hobbies.
- Getting time to sit and relax.
- Not having to have loads of laundry or chores to be done daily.