This week I had a great treat. I was invited for food tasting at the Halia which is located within the Botanic Gardens. The food was heavenly and I will be mentioning more about it in a separate post. Meanwhile here are some food photos which were taken this week.
Granny Smith apple salad, grape, yuzu walnut, raisin, parmesan & candied orange twist in honey mustard dressing.
Capsicum veloute with pan-seared lobster and truffle oil
Noodle we had at a cafe this week.
My sleeping Tiger Girl who slept through the whole lunch
1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible.
I didn’t attend any prom during my high school years as there wasn’t any. Only dances I attended were in Uni.
2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge? Food eating challenge if I have to chose out of the two. However it would be a healthy eating challenge which I’m interested in.
3. Done fave sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? (Hey, Kristina…was that a typo, or some “done good” Southern thing?) Iced water or lime juice.
4. What was your first car, and what did you call it? My first car was a Hunydai Accent. It was simply ” The Car” . No fancy names for it.
5. What’s one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge? That would certainly be whining. It really gets me irritated.