Last week Monkey Boy made this car out of scrap material for his Art & Craft project. He used the extra tyres from his toy car, tissue box and other scraps which we had lying around to make this car. It was to be a Volkswagon Scirocco as he loves sports car. I’m not a really crafty person and was impressed with the details he had on his car. He was beaming when his teacher gave him an A+ for his effort making the car.
Did you kids do any crafts last week?
Today I’m sharing with you the music by a talented Taiwanese Singer- Vanness Wu. I’ve watched this drama which he starred in and it was a really nice love story.
I’m happy that Java’s back and this Meme is running again.
Here are are the questions that she asked this week
1. Right now I could really eat _________?
Garlic Ciabatta. Am really loving the ciabatta I made at baking class over the weekend.
2. Full length pants or capri’s?
I’m fine with both but am more in to capri’s these days especially since it has been raining a lot lately.
3. The best smelling men’s cologne (women’s perfume for the guys playing) is ________?
Not really sure about this one as R doesn’t use any men’s cologne. I like the one by Hugo Boss.
4. What is your favorite kind of Cheesecake?
Hazlenut Chocolate cheesecake is tops for me.
5. What TV Show do you currently never miss? It would be Vampire Diaries Season 3. I’m fine the series really captivating and can’t wait for each new episode to be released. I don’ watch it on TV but via the net instead.
The kids getting the most out of the $2 kiddy ride.
It has been a really busy Easter weekend for me. My bread making class started over the weekend and it was great to be back in the classroom as a student. We made 3 different types of bread- baugette, loaf and bread rolls just out of four ingredients- bread flour, yeast, water and salt. I was amazed to learn that there is so many techniques which are used to make the different types of bread. By tweaking the composition of recipes a bit the type of bread which comes out of the oven can be altered drastically. It’s so different from baking of cakes. The kids had fun bonding with their grandparents who kindly agreed to babysit them while I was in class. I can’t wait for this weekend’s lesson 🙂
Here’s some funky music from 大嘴巴( Big Mouth) which never fails to make me laugh
1. Which three words would describe you best?
Caring, loyal and detailed.
2. Describe your favorite place in the whole world. It would have to be right here with my family.
3. Sunsets, Sunrises or Full Moons?
I like sunsets the best . Here is one which I managed to photograph during our trip to Taiwan in February.
4. If you were to get reincarnated what or who would you want to come back as? I’m not sure how to answer this question as haven’t really thought about this. Most probably a human and not an insect or plant.
Here’s my question for my visitors.
5. Bread or Cakes?
I’ll go with cakes at the moment till I learn more about bread making.