Last weekend the boys managed to go riding for a brief period before we were rained out. This time we brought them over to Pasir Ris Park as Tiger girl could enjoy herself playing at the playground while her brothers went on the bikes. She really loved the kiddy swing and refused to come down after playing on it.
I can’t wait for the weather to get better so that we can make it a weekly outing to the park. I’m hoping the Doggy boy be able to ride the bicycle without the trainer wheels by year end and that Tiger girl will be able to join her brothers on the bike soon.
This week I’m sharing a classic from Beast a Korean Boy band singing – “Bad Girl”
1. How do you like your eggs?
I like it fried and well cooked. Am having the craving from trying Egg Benedict as it looks good. I’ll be attending a cooking workshop next month and one of the items on the menu which they are teaching is Egg Benedict. Can’t wait to learn how to make it!
2. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Dad. We try to call each other as often as possible.
3. Do you have a place you keep ‘junk’ in your home?
We do have a storeroom in our house which I have been trying to de-clutter regularly.
4. What is on your ‘spring cleaning’ list?
The kitchen followed by the toy cabinets in the boy’s room.
5. What blog post have you written recently that you’d like more people to know about? (don’t forget to link it up) I have written quite a few post lately. Will be sharing my latest one written on Sunday- Bringing Up Baby
A few weeks ago the boys rented bicycles at East Coast Park at the beach. It has been a while since we rented bikes for them as they do have their own bikes. They had a blast riding with Daddy as the weather has been bad and it was really by chance that the weather was good that weekend.
While the boys were off riding the girl and me had our still moments and we also saw some fantastic sandcastle displays. The kids are asking to go to the beach again this week.I’m still thinking what other family activities we can do together which can incorporate all the kids. It’s still quite difficult as Tiger girl is still very young and there is an age gap between her and her brothers.
This weekend we didn’t get to go to the beach as it was raining very heavily on both Saturday and Sunday. The kids went bowling, to the game arcade had some indoor fun with the WII instead. You should see the three of them so happy behind the steering wheel at the arcade. It’s quite apparent that kids and wheels have a real affinity. Even tiger girl had her go turning and twisting the wheel while her brothers played.
How was your weekend?
This week theme is on a favourite female singer. I’m featuring BOA a Korean singer who sings in Korean, Japanese and English. She’s really pretty and dances well too.
1. What are your plans for St. Patrick’s Day?
No plans as we don’t celebrate St Patrick’s Day. It will be a semi normal day for us as the kids are no term break vacations.
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
3. What ‘gadget’ do you have that you can’t live without?
It would be my mobile phone.
4. What will your first thought be when you learn that you won a lottery?
I would certainly be overjoyed. My first thought would be that we will finally have enough cash to pay off all our loans and be debt free.
5. Other than Acting Balanced and your own, what is your favorite blog to read?