Two weeks ago while we were at the beach for a stroll the girl and I had a visual feast on these lovely sandcastles. We didn’t make any of these ourselves but spent time admiring the works of the other beach goers.
Sandcastles built using a sandcastle building kit.
Some more sandcastles build in a pile.
The professionally built sand sculptured at the beach.
The next time we go to the beach I should bring along some small buckets and spades so that Tiger girl can experience building sandcastles with her brothers. I can’t wait to see what the sandcastle they would create.
I really enjoy being a Woman and a Mommy. Even though I have wondered how it would be like to be born of the opposite sex it I don’t think I will be able to fully understand or appreciate what it is to be a guy. I rather be a women.
Here is a list of reasons why I like being a woman.
- I get to chose from a wide range of fashion which changes every season. Guys only get the basic shirt, t-shirt, pants or shorts.
- I get to play house and stay home with the kids and have a more satisfying job then climbing the corporate ladder.
- I’m able to multitask – get the kids ready, set the table, cook and answer e-mails on my laptop while breakfast is served and the baby is being fed.
- I like getting to chose from a wide range of accessories. There are so many different designs for bags, shoes, jewellery etc.
- I create life and have ‘made’ with the help of R the three most wonderful gems in our lives.
- I have the cutest playmates and it’s okay to play along and be a kid with them.
- I am resilient and able to find solutions when faced with problems.
- I am adaptable and willing to learn new things and take up new roles for the benefit of the family.
- I get pampered and showered lots of attention from all the men in my life.
- I have great girlfriends and we can talk about anything under the sun.