This policy is valid from 19 February 2008
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Dominique Goh . All views expressed in this site belongs to me and is mine alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of any individuals in my immediate and extended family, friends, acquaintances, colleagues, neighbours or strangers who claim to know me. I do not have any intention to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, individual, anyone or anything.
Most of the photos in this blog also belongs to me and have been watermarked accordingly. Where the photos belong to others, I have always tried to have them credited as such. If you see any of your pictures on my blog that is not appropriately credited, please do not hesitate to inform me. You can always contact me via my Contact Form.
A blog is always in transition. Any information that is published in my blog may not be accurate in years, months, days, or even minutes from the date and time of post. I do update my post from time to time if there has been drastic changes since it was posted.
No content should be reproduced without my explicit permission, and this includes my writing, opinions, photos, views or comments. You are however welcomed to link to blog posts on this website. Commercial use of any information/post in this blog may be negotiated. Please contact me in advance before any such use is effected. I reserve the right to reject any request to authorise usage of my blog content, without the need to provide reasons, whatsoever.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation
This blog accepts many forms of compensation, including (but not limited to) paid posts, sponsorships, advertising and products.
The compensation Dominique receives may influence the advertising content, links, or post topics of this blog, but will never influence Dominique’s opinions on any subject or product.
If a reader clicks on a link or advertisement on Dominique’s Desk and subsequently makes a purchase on that website, or uses a discount code found on Dominique’s Desk, Dominique may receive some form of compensation (cash or otherwise) from that company or website.
Compensation levels will be stated clearly at the end of any post that mentions a product, service or location that is covered by any of the levels listed below (or possibly within a post if there are many products listed, such as a gift list). If no compensation level is listed, it is to be assumed that there was no compensation involved with the post or any products, services or locations mentioned in the post. For the purposes of these levels user does not consider transportation to and from a local event, or food consumed at an event, as compensation. Compensation refers to cash, gift certificates, products, or services.
- Level 1: The product or service mentioned was provided to the blogger free of charge (or at a considerable discount not available to the public).
- Level 2: The product or service mentioned was provided free of charge and the blogger was compensated to post about the product or service.
- Level 3: The blogger has affiliate links included in the post.
- Level 4: The blogger was compensated for including a product in pictures or videos in this post.
- Level 5: The blogger was compensated for attending the event mentioned in this post.
- Level 6: The blogger was compensated for posting about the event mentioned in this post.
- Level 7: The blogger was provided with transportation, food, lodging, tickets, and/or other incidentals for the trip mentioned in this post.
- Level 8: Although not specifically compensated for this post, the blogger has an ongoing relationship with a company or person connected with a product, service or location mentioned in this post that the blogger feels may have influenced his/her decision to post about it.
- Level 9: Products or services were provided to the blogger to give away in a contest.
- Level 10: Products or services were provided to the blogger to give away in a contest and to keep for his/her own use or for review.
- Level 11: the blogger was compensated for administering this contest.
- Level 12: The product or service mentioned advertises directly with the blogger’s website.
- Level 13: This is a sponsored post. The blogger was compensated to write this post. While the blogger”s opinions in the post are authentic, talking points may have been suggested by the sponsor.
From Dominique’s Desk respects your privacy.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of From Dominique’s Desk.
Credit card details
From Dominique’s Desk will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on From Dominique’s Desk.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to From Dominique’s Desk and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through From Dominique’s Desk have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
For any other information email admin(at) dominiquegoh.com