Doggie boy attempting the outdoor rock wall at The Rock School.
We did not decorate the house for Christmas this year. I would say the wrapped Christmas presents.
2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
I finish it early. I like to have everything ready before Christmas comes around.
3. When do you turn on your heat?
Never. It’s super hot all year round here in the Tropics.
4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?
Sometimes. However I do have blogs which are private.
5. Do you put your deodorant on before of after you put on your shirt?
Before. It’s easier that way.
1. “Everybody lies. But it’s alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud’s Law’s. What do you lie about?
Been unable to attend certain family functions because the kids are sick.. however they are actually not sick.
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director’s commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary?
I enjoy being temporarily transported to another world through following the drama on screen.
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
Clean up and de-clutter every part of the house.
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?
I put that at about 10%. I’ve only bought photobooks, a bible and antivirus online. I rather buy stuff at the shops.
5. What’s left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? …or maybe you’re just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
Lots..clearing up and sprucing up the house before the Christmas day party. No Tree at our place as the kids will tear it down at their age.
6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?
I would get a liposuction and remove all the excess fats/ saggy skin that has been leftover after the birth of the kids.
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you’ve become?
Maybe. I’m quite flexible with my own kids and they do enjoy my company.
8. What will you miss about 2011?
Having a baby in onesizes. She’s now 1yr + and become a real terror.
9. What is something you’d love to see invented?
A auto transporter so that even though you need to travel to another country for work you can still make it home for dinner each night.