The weekend really passes too fast. Luckily today is a public holiday here in Singapore. We are celebrating Hari Raya Haji and have the Monday off. The boys are enjoying their sleepover at their grandparents house and Tiger girl and I are having some peace and quiet at home.
This week I am sharing a Japanese Song by the group FT island. I love the tune and the lead singer is real eye candy.
1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
I am excited as we are going to Bali. It will be the first time that the kids and I visited the place.
2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
I get right up. I would like to snooze for an extra few minutes but with the baby up it’s impossible.
3. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes. They are still intact.
4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
Gummy bears which Doggie boy brought back from his Sunday school party.
5. Do you shop at thrift stores?
I do if there is time and if they do carry the stuff which I need.