This tuesday was a really busy day for me. The students are in the midst of the SA1 exams and every day after school we have to stay back to mark their examinations scripts.
The tasks below took me 2.5hrs to complete.
Today I managed to finish these task before the boys returned home from work/school.
- Putting the clothes to wash , hanging up and folding the previously laundered load.
- Marinating , cutting the meats and vegetables and cooking a 3 dish meal ( Soup, Vegetable and 1 meat) within an hour.
- Completing my latest freelance writing task which required 2- 300words length articles (had completed 3 out of 5 articles on Monday)
This post is also submitted to TuesdayToots
This week I’m doing a different meme. This week I managed to get quite a lot of things done.
For my Blog
- I’ve joined the Problogger 31 Days to build a better blog challenge. I am actively taking steps recommended to improve on this blog to make it a more enriching stop for my readers.
- I’ve decided on a posting schedule. Tuesdays & Wednesdays meme days, Thursday or friday series and weekend linky love.
For the kids
- create Japanese flashcards and worksheets tailored to their ability. (Set 1 is almost completed)
- Read storybooks to them on weekday nights. Read pages from the children’s bible once a week.
- I managed to clear the syllabus for this term and am on schedule to start revision for the upcomming examinations.
- The books on my desk have been marked and returned to the students. I only have their essays left to mark.
What have you managed to tackle this week?
This post is also submitted to – Talk about Tuesdays and Tuesdays Toots