This year I do not have as much time to work on the Blogathon as I’m having a rather busy workload solo parenting. I won’t be joining any mini challenges but may work on some of the mini challenges on my own if I get time after the Blogathon is over.
Here is a list of things that I wish to get done this weekend.
- Update my TRAVEL page
- Update my Media Kit
- Do the sketch work for a new series which I will launch on the blog.
- Create a newsletter to send out next week for those on my mailing list.
To be done after the Blogathon as I’m sure I won’t be able to complete it this weekend.
1. Update my twitter page.
2. Change the header and FB header for my 2nd blog- Rachel Dominique.
It’s the tail end of the Blogathon and this is what I have managed to do so far.
– Updated my travel page ( yeah!!)
– Made a new media kit
– Did a draft for my new series . If you are wondering what I will be writing on it will be entitled – Bridging the GAP as I tackle the problems that I face when the kids transit between N2- K1, P2-P3 and P4-P5 based on my personal experience with my 3 kids who are all currently in the “GAP”.
What will you be doing this Blogathon?