There are many things which I am grateful for this Thanksgiving. Most of all I’m thankful that GOD has bestowed so many gifts upon me and he is looking out for me all the time.
I am thankful that
- Everyone in the family is healthy. Even though the kids do come down with the cough and cold now and then but it’s part and parcel of them growing up.
- I have a roof over my head and food on the table.
- I am able to work from home and be there for the kids this year.
- I am surrounded by family and friends who have my best interest at heart.
- I am able to pursue my passions and hobbies.
- The kids are happy and are enjoying their childhood.
- I get to travel several times a year to different places with the family.
- My dreams and goals for this year has all but come true . ( All came true if you discount the weight lost goal which I am STILL working on)