Pink Saturday Memes
This week while visiting the Botanical gardens at Tai Chung we managed to catch the Rose exhibition which was currently held. The blooms were simply ravishing. There were many in full bloom and very pretty. I love the light pink roses the best as you can see in the collage above.
I will be posting more pictures of the roses on display later on next week after I have sorted out all the photos.
1. Do you enjoy going to a casino now and again?
No. I do not fancy gambling and it’s a bad habit to start.
2. What makes you happy most of the time?
Seeing the kids and R smiling and being happy.
3. Are you jealous of someone right now?
4. You’re stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it? Why?
I’m thinking more of cartoon characters for this one- Doremon. He has a pocket which has countless tools and he has gadgets for everything.
5. Have you ever been in the emergency room? If yes, for what (most recently)?
Yes. Most recently when Doggie boy was sick and he needed to see a doctor before we flew off to Bali last December.
6. Where is the last place you drove to just for fun?
I don’t drive for fun as I have to plan on where to go before I get to use the car as Hb and I share the usage of the car.
7. If you were to make your living as a photographer, what would love to shoot?
Scenery and food would be great!!
8. Tell us about a band you like that we might not have heard.
AnJell- It isn’t a real band but one of the show( Korean Drama) that I’m currently watching.
9. Where was the last place you went shopping? Why?
Sogo, Taichung . We were checking out the local shops while on vacation there.
February 12, 2012 @ 9:57 am
smart move on taking doremon with you lol!
February 12, 2012 @ 11:26 am
Beautiful roses! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Diane (I am #16)