Tiger girl has been extremely happy this week as R’s back in town. The kids are also glad that they are able to go cycling with their dad over the weekend. I’m also glad to have another set of hands to help out with the kids so I’m able to have a breather.
This week I’m showcasing the songs by a Hong Kong based Singer who sings mostly in Mandarin then Cantonese. I particularly enjoy listening to the two easy listening ballads from him.
方大同 – 愛愛愛 ( Khalil Fong- Love , Love, Love)
1. My favorite kind of animal is _______?
The cute and furry kind – Panda Bear
2. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes. I feel that it is nice and legible.
3. What is the last movie you saw?
It was a fun chick flick which I watched via cable at home.
4. Do you buy things on eBay?
No I don’t. I rather buy things which I physically see at a store.
5. What did you have for lunch yesterday?