This week I’m focusing more on my first born as he adjusts back to his school routine. It’s no longer the honeymoon period in school as it’s pass the 6 months settling in window given to them for transition from Kindergarten to Primary school.
Here are 10 Random facts about him.
- He cut his first baby tooth at 7 old months and now at 7yrs old has just sprouted his first two permanent teeth.
- Started talking early at 9 months old and was able to sign and tell the others that he was 1 yr old when he was 13 months old.
- He loves reading up on Science and is fascinated by the planetary system.
- Is currently obsessed with the game Angry Birds and other racing games on FOG.com.
- Has started learning the piano since he was three years old and will most probably be sitting for his Grade 2 piano exam next year.
- He still loves playing with trains and cars even though I find it more suitable for younger kids.
- Is well-liked by his peers and gets along well with his classmates.
- Loves the colour red, yellow and orange.
- He can roller blade, swim and cycle and is currently learning badminton.
- Loves his younger brother and sister and loves hanging out with them