One on the first places we visited during our vacation in Taiwan was the Sun Moon Lake. The scenery there was really magnificent. We bought day coach tickets to the lake from the place we were staying at Taichung. It was about 2hr bus ride to the tourist destination.
A cute little owl welcoming people to their shop
The place where we would take the ferry to the places around the lake.
The view taken from the ferry boat.
Wenwu Temple the Largest temple at Sun Moon Lake
The sunset view taken from outside the temple.
My choice of Love Song this week from the Korean Singer – RAIN
1. Are you planning anything for Valentine’s Day?
Not really since we celebrated it by going on holiday last week. I may whip up a cake and cook a meal for R.
2. What song automatically popped into your head when you saw this question?
It was crazy for love by 2PM
3. What did you have for breakfast today?
KFC- Porridge, chicken wrap and blueberry pancake. Basically leftover from what the kids were not able to finish.
4. Where do you keep your keys?
On a key ring that was given to me by my best friend Winnie.
5. Who was your favorite teacher from when you were in school?
I didn’t really have any favourite teachers when I was in school.