Being a kid is certainly a lot of fun. The world is so big and interesting and there are so many things which you can discover. Every day is a learning experience and one can indulge in all the fun activities day in and day out. There is no need to worry about anything and playing part of your JOB as a kid.
Sometimes one really wish that it is possible to go back to being a kid and be free of all the worries and stress of being an adult.
Here is a list of 10 things which I miss about being a kid.
1. Getting to eat whatever I want and not having to worry about putting on weight.
2. Being able to play the whole day.
3. Getting presents and treats all year around.
4. Being able to say.. “Mummy/Daddy carry me” and get out of having to walk the whole distance home from the supermarket.
5. Getting to go out with friends after school to have fun.
6. Being easily satisfied and enjoying the simple things like a packet of potato chips.
7. Not having many responsibilities
8. Going on holidays every school holiday.
9. Getting ferried everywhere by my parents instead of having to drive myself and the kids everywhere now.
10. Being able to fall asleep anywhere and you will “magically wake up in bed.
What do you miss about being a kid?