While we were admiring the tulips at Tao yuan Shien Valley I came across these ducks which were enjoying the scenery . It was really interesting to see them waddling around as they headed towards a nearby pond.
This particular duck must love to post for pictures as it kept stopping in front of me so that I can take it’s picture.
If you were wondering where the ducks were waddling towards. This was the place that they were going for a dip. Doesn’t it look lovely?
It was really nice to see so many waterfalls in one place. They really compliment the blooming tulips that were specially grown around the landscape feature.
It would certainly be great to have such a feature in my backyard if I do have the opportunity to stay in a landed property with a big garden. Sipping tea there in the afternoon would be heavenly.
Don’t the flowers look absolutely lovely put in between the cascading waterfall?
It’s a kick off at the biannual Blogathon. This is the 2nd time that I am participating this year. In Dec 2013 I challenged myself to increase my activity level on Google + and since then it has been a great learning experience.
This time around I will be doing the following
– Taking part in at least one Twitter party online.
– Planning my blogging calendar for the coming month of July
– Finish up a book review
– Take part in the mini challenge Get organized with these must do weekly blog task and configure my twitter handle. I am to do up some old post and also pull out some old travel post for listing on my travel page.
– I’m also doing the old challenge of filling up the description for my categories.
What do you have on for this weekend?
1)I’ve managed to complete the two mini challenges
2) I’ve added my travels to HongKong, China and Phuket on the Travel page
3) I’ve taken part in one twitter party
I’ve yet to finish my book review and finish planning my blogging calendar for July. I hope to get it done by the end of the week.