Using my time productive has always been one of my goals. I don’t boast being a supermom all the time but I do manage to pack quite a lot into my daily schedule.
The time that the kids spend in school differs as Tiger girl is still Kindergarten while the boys are in elementary school. I only have a four hour window where I am totally kid free during the weekdays.
Even though I am under time constrains it doesn’t deter me from doing the things that I want or need to do.
Here is a list of 10 things which I do when the kids are not around.
- Practice the Piano
- Cook lunch and do the laundry
- Write a blog post
- Catch up with my readings
- Watch K- dramas
- Conduct a coaching session
- Go grocery shopping/ run errands
- Have a business luncheon
- Workout to YouTube Videos
- Plan /schedule for the rest of the week/ month.
I’m a strong believer of time management and not wasting time on a daily basis. Time is extremely precious to me and I aim to use it properly.