2015 is the year of CHANGE for me. I’m dedicating this year to doing a massive overhaul in the different areas of my life.
I have been procrastinating for too long and it is time for some action. It is time for a revamp- Physically, Mentally and Spiritually.
I’m going all out to make it work this time by systematically following through my to-do list for each area that I will be working on.
– Get into better shape and ideal weight
(I’ve already stated this in my 2015 resolutions)
– Revamp my wardrobe and dressing
– Get the kids/ family to participate in more outdoor and physical sports.
– Sleep earlier each day and try to get better quality sleep with the help of essential oils.
– De -cluttering every area of the house to reduce physical clutter and only to keep items that are really of use to the family.
– To sharpen my mind by reading up and learning about brain development/ NLP/ Positive parenting
– To develop a different mindset and work towards maximizing the kids and my academic potential
– To remove all toxicity around me be it in the form of a person or thought. Reduce negative thoughts, actions and presumptions.
– To devote more time to prayer and mediation
– Cultivate a spirit of gratitude in the family
What is your word for 2015?