2014 is a year of change for everyone in the family . There are so many new things to look forward to and it is really exciting anticipating these 10 things.
(In no particular order)
1. R getting his bike licence. He is currently learning how to ride a motorcycle and aims to get his licence by year end. With the licence he has an option to get a bike if necessary as I will be running around lot more with the family car as the kids get older and have more activities which they are participating in.
2. Tiger girl being able to swim a short distance without support/floats. She just started her swimming lessons at YMCA and loving it.
3. Me getting back to my targeted weight of 60kg. I have started a new exercise routine with my personal trainer W and aim to exercise at least 3 times a week during my lunchtime break.
4. Holiday with the family. We are still planning on which country to bring the kids to as they are wanting to visit a water theme park and go on some extreme rides like the one we went to in Phuket, Thailand back in 2012.
5. Monkey boy passing his Grade 4 Piano Practical exam. It would be a bonus if he does receive a merit or distinction. The last time he took a Piano Practical exam was two years ago for Grade 2 and he scored a distinction then.
6. Both Monkey boy and Doggie boy being able to engage in a game of badminton with me. I intend to play the sport more often with the boys if the weather permits.
7. Me finding the path that God wants me to be on and fully understanding his plans for me.
8. Crossing out all my monthly goals and to-do-lists.
9. Upgrading my phone from the present HTC to a better camera phone. (Maybe I will get a iPhone 5s like R’s)
10. Both boys actively helping out and cooking in the kitchen so that I can delegate one weekday to them and only have to cook for the remaining 4 weekdays.
What are you looking forward to in 2014?