1.3000° N, 103.8000° E this is the co-ordinates where our little island lies 132km north of the equator. Singapore is where I was born and am still currently residing.
I love living in Singapore as
1. It is relatively safe and I do not have to constantly worry about being mugged at gunpoint.
2. There are lots of parks around and places for kids to run and have fun.
3. It is summer all year round so you don’t need to worry about buying different clothes for different seasons.
4. It only takes the maximum an hour to get from one side of the island to the other so there is no overtly long commuting to be done. However the public transport system is still far from ideal.
5. Food is available 24/7 if you do not wish to cook and there is a very wide variety of cuisines to choose from.
6. It is a mix pot of different cultures and races here and you can hear people speaking different language everywhere.
7. There is a fusion of both eastern and western culture and trends here.
8. My family all live here and we get to meet up every weekend.
Do you love living in your state/country?