School is out for the years and the kids are now on vacations. This year has been a growing up experience for Doggie boy as it was the first year that he was in elementary school. It has been a fun and trying year for him as he adjusted to the new surroundings and expectations.
Here is a list of 10 things which Doggie boy learned about being in Primary 1.
- You can sleep in…Everyday!! In fact it is okay to wake up at 9am and still be in time for school. (He is in the afternoon session by the way 🙂
- You get to handle $$ and decide what you want to eat during recess.
- There are more people to play with and things to do in school as compared to when he was in kindergarten.
- There are tests and exams that one has to prepare and study for.
- He has to be responsible for his own actions. Ie: Washing his own school shoes.
- It is okay not to know everything as long as you are willing to learn.
- Ask if you are in doubt.
- You get lots of holidays after each school term.
- It is fun especially there are lots of games/ activities to keep you occupied.
- He gets to go to school with his elder brother.